TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions (the "Agreement") governing your participation in the Long COVID Reset summit. By registering as a guest speaker at the summit, you agree to these terms, which form a binding legal contract between the summit event Owner (“Dr. Syed Haider”) and the registered Speaker ("you").
1. Participant Requirements
1.1 Access Registering as a speaker entitles you to access the Long COVID Reset Summit, any related groups or websites necessary for your participation, and any promotional materials and mailing lists IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC provides. All other costs associated with your presentation shall be borne solely by you, and IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC shall have no liability for such expenses.
1.2 Use of Likeness By participating in the virtual summit, you acknowledge and agree to grant IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC the right to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
1.3 Long COVID Reset Summit Content You acknowledge and agree that IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any aspects of the virtual summit, including but not limited to the virtual summit name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time. The Long COVID Reset Summit content shall be recorded and made accessible to participants at the sole discretion of IVY ROCK HEALTH, LLC. IVY ROCK HEALTH, LLC reserves the right to accept payment in exchange for access to these recordings.
2. Prohibited Conduct
2.1 Limitations on Use By registering as a Speaker for the Long COVID Reset summit, you agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your complimentary access link and/or codes unless the Owner grants such transfer. If IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC determines that you have violated this policy, IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC may cancel your access, retain any payments made by you, report you to law enforcement authorities, and ban you from future Virtual Events.
2.2 Disruptive Conduct You acknowledge and agree that IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove you from the Virtual Event if it is determined that your participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other speakers and attendees.
2.3 Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at the Long COVID Reset Summit.
2.4 Unethical/Non-Compliant Business Practices IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practices.
2.5 In addition to the requirements and prohibitions in Section 2, IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC may also exclude, at its sole discretion, any prospective participant from registering for or participating in any Virtual Event, in whole or in part.
4. Cancellation and Quality Assurance
4.1 IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC strives to provide you with the most productive and effective experience possible. If, after attending the summit, you feel there is some way we can improve, please provide us a written document with your comments on the evaluation provided upon arrival. As speakers are confirmed months before the Virtual Event, some speaker changes or topic changes may occur in the program. IVY ROCK HEATH LLC is not responsible for speaker changes but will work to ensure a comparable speaker is found to participate in the program.
4.2 If IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC is prevented from carrying out its obligations as it pertains to the Long COVID Reset summit as a result of any cause beyond its control, or the Long COVID Reset summit cannot be virtually conducted because of a software or issue with the hosting platform or due to acts of God, strikes, labor disputes, government requisitions, restrictions or war or apparent act of war, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, curtailment or restriction on transportation facilities, or any other comparable calamity, casualty or condition (collectively a "Force Majeure") IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC shall have the right to terminate the Long COVID Reset Summit without liability immediately and shall be relieved of its obligations to Speaker. Suppose the Long COVID Reset summit is terminated due to a Force Majeure occurrence before the first day of the Virtual Event. In that case, IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC will reschedule the Long COVID Reset summit, and your participation in the rescheduled event will be determined in a subsequent agreement between you and IVY RCK HEALTH LLC.
5. Virtual Event Registration Confirmation
5.1 Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation by email. Please ensure that your valid email is entered correctly on the registration form. Be sure to check your junk email box in case any of your Long COVID Reset summit email(s) are caught by spam filters.
5.2 You will receive essential information for registered attendees electronically via the email address you provided on your registration form.
5.3 You will be added to the Long COVID Reset summit participant list for notifications of future Virtual Events.
5.4 If you would like to opt-out of any of these benefits, a link is provided in each email to allow you to opt out.
6. Your Privacy Is Important to Us
Introduction This Notice explains how IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC collects and processes your Personal Data. Each time you use our Site, the current version of this Notice will apply. Accordingly, whenever you use our Site, you should check the date of this Notice (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version. This Notice applies to all Site visitors, registered users, and all other users of our Site. "Personal Data" is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. By registering to speak at the Long COVID Reset Summit, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the processes and policies in this Notice.
Who we are For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"), the Data Controller is IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC, registered in Florida, USA, doing business as IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC with a business address of 1032 E BRANDON BLVD #1786 BRANDON, FL 33511 UNITED STATES.
How to contact us If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, please get in touch with us using the Contact Us section on our Site. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone at +281-219-7367 or by sending an email to [email protected]
How we collect personal data We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Contact information you provide when corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information, and/or credit card information.
- Due payment information This includes financial information such as credit/debit card and account numbers used to process your Virtual Event ticket registration and/or sponsorship payment.
- Purchase information relating to purchases of delegate passes and Virtual Event participation, either in-person or via our Site. Purchase information will include financial information as well as information concerning the content and time of the purchase.
- Personal data we collect from you Concerning each of your visits to the Site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform
- Information about your visit This includes pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Location information
Personal Data we collect from others We may receive information about you from publicly available and third-party databases or services that provide information about business people that we believe will help us identify and offer products and services that may interest you. We will obtain your consent before contacting you if required by the law of the country in which you are located.
Non-Personal Data We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser, and we may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Site, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses
- Browser type and plug-in details
- Device type (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
- Operating system
- Local time zone
We may use non-Personal Data for various business purposes such as providing customer service, PR, market research, and improving our Site. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
How we use your personal data, We will only process your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where
(1) you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time
(2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
(3) we are required by law
(4) processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person
(5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where your rights and interests override such interests.
Personal data that you give us We may use Personal Data that you provide directly to us for the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your Virtual Event registration or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and Virtual Event registration services that you request from us
- To organize Virtual Events that you have purchased or registered for and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the Virtual Event, the speakers, sponsors, and other attendees;
- To provide our newsletter and other publications, provided you have given your consent;
- To respond to your questions and provide related Virtual Event registration services;
- To provide you with information about other Virtual Events, products, and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted out of receiving that information;
- To provide you or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about Virtual Events, products, or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
- To transfer your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- To notify you about changes to our Virtual Events; and
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
Information we collect about you We will use Personal Data that we have collected about your use of our Site:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Personal Data we receive from other sources We will combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the connected Personal Data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
When we share and who can access your personal data We may share your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Notice with:
- A member of our team
- partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, under a contract we enter into with them or you or to provide you with the information, products, and virtual event registration services that you request from us
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site
- trusted third-party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyze, and improve the Site and our Virtual Event registration services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and payment processing)
- We will only transfer your personal data to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees regarding the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
Selling or renting your personal data We will never sell or rent your personal data to third parties without your opt-in consent.
How long do we store your personal data? We will store your personal data in a form that permits us to identify you for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed. We may retain and use your personal data as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your personal data quickly upon request. Retention We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Site. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide service, contact us at (support email address). We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We maintain one or more databases to store your personal data and may keep such information indefinitely.
Where we store your personal data The Personal Data you provide to us is generally stored on servers in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your personal data is submitted through our Site, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place.
Links to third-party sites and services Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites, applications, and services not operated by us. These links are provided as a service. They do not imply any endorsement by us of the activities or content of these sites, applications, or services, nor any association with their operators. IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC is not responsible for any third party's privacy policies or practices, including websites or services directly linked to our service. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party site you link from our service.
Your rights Correction and removal If any of the information we have about you is incorrect, or you wish to have information (including Personal Data) removed from our records, you may contact us at (support email address).
Opting out Additionally, if you prefer not to receive marketing messages from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any marketing message you receive or by sending a message to us at (support email address).
7. Intellectual Property
7.1 All intellectual property rights in and to the Virtual Event, the Virtual Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Virtual Event are owned by IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC or the Virtual Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the Virtual Event. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Virtual Event, in any Virtual Event content, or any materials distributed at or in connection with the Virtual Event for any reason without the prior written permission of IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC.
7.2 For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC or any of its affiliates. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC or its affiliates, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC and its affiliates.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability
8.1 IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Virtual Event or any materials related to it or offered at the Virtual Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Virtual Event is provided on an "as-is" basis. The views, opinions, and positions expressed by the speakers, attendees, or sponsors at the Virtual Event are theirs alone. They do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or positions of IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC or their employees. IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by speakers, attendees, or sponsors at the Long COVID Reset summit and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC does not endorse and expressly disclaims all liability relating to any of the products or services provided by speakers, attendees, or sponsors.
8.2 Except as required by law, neither IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Long COVID Reset summit or other aspects related to or in connection with this Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC's failure to exercise any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC shall not be liable for failing to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC's reasonable control. Suppose any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid. In that case, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable, or sub-licensable by you except with IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC's prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida courts. A party that substantially prevails in action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs from the other party. Both parties agree that these Terms and services are the complete and exclusive statement of mutual understanding and supersede and cancel all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Both parties must sign all modifications in writing, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created due to this Agreement. You acknowledge that you do not have any authority to bind IVY ROCK HEALTH LLC in any respect whatsoever.